Updating Your Website
Once your site is uploaded, in order to retain user interest and good search engine ranking, your site will require refreshing and updating from time to time. The frequency and degree of which will depend entirely on your business and the purpose of your site. We offer:
Pay as you Go Website Maintenance
Suitable for customers who require minor changes from time to time. Simply pay for updates as and when required on a time based fee of £30 (no VAT) per hour billed in 15 min increments (subject to a minimum charge of £15 (no VAT). We are more than happy to assist you with the most cost effective way to fulfil your requirements.
For sites that require more frequent changes, we offer an annual subscription programme for an advanced payment of £360 (no VAT). This covers up to **2 hours work per calendar month for 12 months to cover all standard changes such as adding, removing and updating the following:
- Content i.e. web pages, text and images
- Offers, seasonal sales and related decoration
- News features, blogs, links, announcements and articles
- Product changes, descriptions and prices
- New services or shopping cart items
- Meta tags, page descriptions and keywords
- Contact/form information and email addresses
- Ongoing On-Site Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
As a subscribed maintenance customer you can expect:
- A priority service
- No quoting required - quick turnaround
- Telephone support from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday
- ***24/7 Website Monitoring - We monitor your web site's availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- ***Quarterly 'Check and Repair' diagnostic automatically amending anything untoward.
* Annual Discounted package exclusively available to Websorceress web services customers.
** Terms Apply
***Applies to customers using Websorceress in-house hosting service
If you have any questions regarding our website management service, we are more than happy to discuss them with you, please